Can’t stand the adverse side effects of your medication or simply can’t afford a visit to the doctor? Learn all about tried and tested natural cures with this approved guide written by a prepper and two doctors on how to manage common ailments and health conditions without needing to go to the hospital.
Why Should You Get This?
- Prepare yourself for unforeseeable events where medical treatment is unavailable such as pandemics, natural disasters, and global recessions.
- Find out what medical supplies you need to have in your home to avoid wasting valuable time gathering equipment during an emergency.
- Avoid making things worse in an emergency by learning things like how to recognize a heart attack and what to do next, tips for storing insulin in the event of a power failure, etc.
- Learn how to perform practical medicine with your own hands with guides like at-home protocol for the flu and other respiratory issues, a step-by-step approach to deal with almost every skin injury and condition, remedies for severe toothaches, etc.
About the Authors:
- Dr. Maybell Nieves is the head Breast Surgeon at Caracas University Hospital in Venezuela who is known for her innovative methods of treating patients when Venezuela’s economic collapse caused a health crisis when hospitals and pharmacies faced severe shortages of supplies, electricity, and running water.
- Dr. Rodrigo Alterio is a Postdoctoral Research Associate for the Department of Surgical Oncology at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas who went to live and practice medicine in a remote area deep inside the Amazon jungle in 2017 and became the primary care physician for almost 2,000 Pemons (indigenous group in Kamarata, Venezuela), making use of traditional methods to treat patients due to a scarcity of supplies.
- Claude Davis is a prepper who wishes for a more self-reliant America and is trying to preserve survival skills and powerful remedies lost to time. He has written several books aside from The Home Doctor, like The Lost Book of Remedies, The Forager’s Guide to Wild Foods, and An Awesome 80 Square Foot Medicinal Garden among others.
Disclosure: We earn a commission from qualifying purchases. But this doesn’t affect the quality of our recommendations.